Whatever the size and nature of a customer’s business, Air Telecom can provide a variety of fixed-line solutions that will best fit your requirements.
Air Telecom are partnered with the UK’s leading fixed-line provider with the ability to offer their complete range of products, services and support.
- Air Telecom are [as above] partnered with Vodafone (who have recently acquired Cable and Wireless) and are able to offer fixed-line customers a variety of services including lower calling costs, UK-based customer service, longer off-peak periods, one month free line rental every year, plus seamless and hassle-free transfer.
- To make a professional impression you may wish to opt for 0845 non-geographic numbers enabling your customers to call you on a cost-saving local number or gain the advantage in a competitive marketplace with an 0800 free-call service.
- The Air Telecom fixed-line product portfolio combines simple and complex systems that we can deliver to enhance your business without the stress normally associated with their integration.
Small scale to large scale, we have the solution for you; from high bandwidth lease-lines to broadband services for the small office.
As a business you need to be constantly in touch with your customers, so whatever your business needs, Air Telecom will have a solution to suit you.
There’s never been a better time to save money on your business telecoms:
- Calls from less than 1p per minute
- Lines maintained by BT Openreach engineers
- No need to change your number or equipment
- Seamless transfer
- Award-winning UK-based customer service